Carte D’Or Scooping Freezer – Clever 13 Tub Ice Cream Freezer
WHY CHOOSE US?
- 3 Year warranty
- 3 Year parts & labour
- Climate Class 7
Wall’s, the number one UK Ice Cream manufacturer, also provides the UK’s only freezer cabinet catalogue for all your Impulse Ice Cream needs
What makes us cool:
Wall’s has been a trusted brand for 100 years and is rewarded with 74% market share across Impulse Ice Cream. Over 3 Magnums are sold every second! We know what tactics drive Ice Cream sales up, and we want to share these with you so you can share in our success.
|Consumption - kWH/24h||11.02|
|Capacity Cases||13 + 10|
The easy 4 step process to unlocking growth through Impulse Ice Cream:
- Point of Sale (POS) – Up to date, well positioned Point of Sale merchandise increases sales by up to 35%
- Accessibility – Presenting all your customer’s favourite Impulse Ice Creams and Lollies in a clean and accessible freezer cabinet makes them all the more appealing and reachable for everyone. Wall’s branded freezer cabinets together with POS result in up to 65% incremental uplift in Impulse Ice cream sales
- Brands – With 74% market share in Impulse Ice Cream, it’s clear to see that Wall’s, Magnum, and B&J products need to be at the forefront of your display to attract customers
- Availability – Customers are often disappointed when Summer finally arrives, and their local Impulse Ice Cream provider is out of stock or has filled their freezer cabinet with other frozen products. Do not fall short on availability. If you struggle to maintain inventory orders or have limited back of house frozen storage, get in touch with us to find out how we can take this weight off your shoulders with our innovative direct to fixture replenishment or subscription models contact us here
Our freezers have proven to increase sales 65%, and we use climate class technology in all of our freezer units to bring an economical ice cream storage space to your location. This means, unlike other solutions we deliver growth without eating into your profit margins.
In Any Weather
The freezer can function in ambient temperatures up to 35 degrees celsius and with up to 75% humidity. It can be installed and ready to store your ice cream in 24 hours.
All Year Round
The easy-to-use digital temperature setting display allows you to control the freezer at the touch of a button and with up to 6 month defrost cycles you can practically be selling ice cream all the way through peak seasons with no downtime.
What warranty do I get with the ice cream freezer?
It comes with 3 Year full parts and labour warranty included.
What do I do if I have a problem with the freezer?
If you have a warranty issue with your freezer during the warranty period, please call our Customer Service Team on 0161 366 2500 who will be happy to help.
If I log a callout with the unit, when can I expect an engineer?
We aim to get to all our service calls on a next day basis.
What if it is not in warranty?
We do not offer a service for units out of warranty, we can however provide details for local engineers that we use in your area – you are however under no obligation to use them.
Do I have to pay extra for delivery?
The delivery to an unrestricted UK mainland postcode is included in the price, standard delivery is between 8am – 6pm, Monday – Friday. If you require a delivery outside these times please contact the Customer Service Team who will be able to give you the charge, if applicable, to accommodate your request.
What happens if I want to cancel the delivery?
If you wish to cancel your delivery please contact the Customer Service Team on 0161 366 2500 as soon as possible. Cancellations up to 48 working hours (Mon - Fri) prior to delivery will incur no charge; cancellations within 48 working hours (Mon - Fri) of delivery will incur an abortive delivery charge.
What happens when the unit is delivered?
The unit will be unwrapped and taken to the place of installation by the delivery drivers. The unit then needs to stand for 4 hours before plugging it in and 24 hours before putting any stock in
What happens if the unit arrives damaged?
When the unit is unwrapped, you will be asked to sign for the unit, only sign for the unit if you are fully satisfied as once signed for this acts as confirmation by you that you are happy with the unit.
What happens if the delivery is unsuccessful?
If the unit will not fit through the door, or there is no one on site to accept delivery there or your site has restrictions eg. stairs, no parking outside etc there will be an abortive delivery charge added to your account to cover the failed delivery charge. Please therefore ensure that the unit will fit through your door and to the place where it will be installed before placing your order, and you pick a delivery date convenient for you.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh