Wall’s Refrigeration Solutions, previously known as Total Refrigeration until 1st November 2012, is one of the UK's leading suppliers of refrigeration products. The business was founded in 1956 to provide a comprehensive range of refrigeration support services to two major multi-national food companies. The business developed a national network of service engineers and a comprehensive workshop facility to repair and refurbish refrigeration equipment. In 2003 Nestle sold its stake in the business to Unilever making it 100% Unilever owned.
Over the years, the business has had to constantly adapt to meet the needs of our customers.
Our mission is to develop and provide innovative selling solutions across the refrigeration market. Our ground breaking 3 tier ice cream cabinet, the Maxivision, is a great example of what we can achieve.
Through everything we do we are committed to delivering outstanding customer service and maintaining our technical expertise.
- In 1992 Lyons Maid was sold to Nestle
- In 2001 Wall’s began to sell freezers to customers, previously all cabinets had been provided as a free on loan solutions, this began a new era of inclusive access to commercial ice cream cabinets
- 2002 Nestle decided to withdraw from providing freezers “free on loan”
- 2003 Nestle sold its shares in TRL to Unilever
- 2006 the business was relocated to new premises in Hyde, Greater Manchester, we now have:
- 25 employees
- 35,000 sq ft of warehousing and offices – a football pitch!
- 2012 renamed Wall’s Refrigeration Solutions